Saturday, January 05, 2008

Yesterday was First Friday, and of the first time in years, I did something different. The Main Line Art Center was hosting an event called "One Night Stand." The idea was that any 18-35 year old artist could come and hang up three piece of artwork. There was free Victory beer, wine, a lot of good cheeses. Like the show at the Timberino Museum Todd Marrone and Lou form Geek Boys were there. I came with Luke Madereia. Nate from Rowan and Hasting was there acting with a group called Flash Theater. The night was very successful, and most of us sold a piece or two.
Todd Marrone draws the Ghost Unicorn.

Nate acts out a scene in the upcoming Flash Theater production "The Dead Guy."

Luke next to his portrait if Van Gogh.

Lou from the Geek Boys next to his work.

The band, my portrait of Bret Andrews, and me.

Chris and her glass art.

My piece "Clouds Come and Go," and me.

No comments: